Finally, we got the latest news on the upcoming patch after a week of delay
After a week of Livestream delay, we finally have the latest upcoming patch update!
We are hosted by the Chibi Lumine, Neuvillette and of course the Hydro Archon herself Furina.
Additions in the game:
- Featured Character banners: 1st Phase and 2nd Phase (New 4 star characters released in this patch)
- 5-star Furina, and Rerun character Baizhu
- 5-star Character Reruns of Cyno and Ayato
- 1 New Weekly Boss (All- Devouring Narwhal)
- Archon Quest Chapter IV and Characters Story Quest of The Hydro Archon “Furina”
- New 5 star Weapon
- Overflowing Mastery of Leyline in every nation of Teyvat
- New Weapon and Rerun of signature weapons (Featured in the Weapon Banner)
- New Area showcase (Lakelight and Foggy Forests, the Terrestrial Sea and Fathomless Tower)
- New World Boss (Hydro Tulpa)
- New upcoming and familiar events from Previous Patches
- System Optimization:
- Quick Start for Weekly Boss – New players can challenge All Weekly bosses by using the book for the Trounce Domain in order to challenge the boss for drops they need on certain characters on a certain region they haven’t unlocked yet.
- TCG – 3 new character cards and 5 action cards will be added, also will have a new feature of accelerate new feature and deck sharing for codes so you can share and show off your card builds with other players. Also you can now save 20 decks of cards after the 4.2 update
- Stellar Reunion updates, returning players can get a new Story Key Privilege to enjoy new story quests and hangout events. Red Notifications dots have also been optimized, so if that notification have already been cleared it will no longer re-appear when logging in on a different platform.
- Quest optimizations, Unlocking Story Quests travelers will now get to choose whether to accept a story quest after unlocking it. So players won’t have an overwhelming story quest and also made notifications about prerequisite quests even clearer making it easier for players to proceed with certain content.
- Lastly, the 4.2 update will be available to play on Nov. 8,2023
Watch the Trailer:
If you want to see the live stream update check out Genshin Impact on Twitch before releasing it on their official Youtube Channel.
You can also check out the preview page of 4.2
YouTube: Genshin Impact
*Disclaimer* the redemption code on the live stream has already expired as of this writing so you won’t be able to redeem it in-game
There’s also a web event to get more primogems and materials so make sure to do the web event!
Link: VIP Ace Detective