The live stream announcement of 4.0 is quite interesting on its own, so let’s dive into it!
The long-awaited region of Fontaine (Hydro Nation) is now here as the next update from Genshin Impacts’ latest update, it’s been already a year since we got Sumeru & now we will be going on another adventure in Teyvat!
We have DaWei as the host for the Special live stream program along with the Genshin Impact project team to share what Fontaine will look like, Let’s Go!
Starting off with the trailer for Fontaine to the Regions design and Character introductions.
New additions in the game:
- Underwater Exploration (No Stamina limit or Oxygen bar limit but with water current to help exploration underwater)
- New Combat style underwater
- New transportation around Fontaine called “Aquabus”
- Featured Character banners: 1st Phase and 2nd Phase
- 4-star Lynette, 5-star Lyney, and rerun character Yelan
- 4-Star Freminet, 5-star Rerun characters Zhongli & Tartaglia
- 2 New Boss in the new region along with new monsters or should I say Mechanica’s to fight
- Archon Quest and Character Story Quest
- Events with new mechanics in the game
- Free Character when you are AR25 in-game for you to invite
- New Forgeable weapons along with 5 additional new weapons in the Battle Pass along with the old ones.
- New Artifacts (another pain and suffering….. ehehehe…..)
- And of course system optimization this 4.0
- Multi-layered map for an underground view
- Party setup when choosing your characters they have new poses
- TCG Spectator view (where you can watch live gameplay of your friend or other players
If you want to see the live stream update check out Genshin Impact on Twitch before releasing it on their official Youtube Channel.
You can also check out the preview page of 4.0
YouTube: Genshin Impact
*Disclaimer* the redemption code on the live stream has already expired as of this writing so you won’t be able to redeem it in-game